- Home of Live Streaming
- About Us
- How to engage people using Microsoft Teams or Zoom
- Web video marketing
- Why we do Live streaming
- Spike in live streaming funerals
- Watch Funeral video
- Webcasting Panel Discussion
- Live streaming for Facebook Nairobi Kenya
- Public Affairs Research Institute
- Web review article
- Webcast cost
- Hosting live streams
- What does a live streaming company do?
- Contact Us
Please call Gordon Barker
+27 11 807 4034
Epnet Live Kevin Close Gemsbok Ave.
Rivonia Sandton 2196
From start to finish we bring you peace of mind
by delivering a total solution to web streaming..
xStreamists in everything we do: Contact: Gordon Barker. Our price starts at only R 5,700 per hour for broadcast quality videos. We also have package rates for longer duration and extra cameras. Once we have a full brief of your requirements, we will discuss the best streaming options and platforms i.e. your website, Facebook or YouTube. On the day, we arrive and set up our equipment and finally perform a few tests and ensure we are ready in good time for the event to unfold. Just one call to get us to your venue with portable gear to handle live streaming video production, and on-site encoding at your event. Based in Johannesburg we cover anywhere in South Africa. Our experience includes Brand Promotions, Weddings, Funerals, Conferences, Public Speakers, Company Announcements.
- Our Live Streaming Webcast Service Includes:
- A Full HD Production Set up with multi-camera, Lights and Sound
- Broadcast Camera Men
- Vision Mixer / Streaming Technician
- Live Graphics Capabilities to allow you to overlay logos, lower 3rd, or include images or video in your broadcast.
- Dedicated Broadcast Machine and Software
- Pre Event Technical Support
- HD recording of the Stream straight after the event
Attract customers and elevate your status within the industry with your live streaming.
If you want a no fuss no bother, reliable live streaming company who gives you a one price quote includes everything from start to finish. We have done it many times before from mobile streaming studio encoding and camera setup to WiFi LTE connection from South Africa to Everywhere! Today live streaming forms part of an industry social media standard. Meaning you have to include this broadcasting media in everything that you do. It is a strong call-to-action when used in association with the rest of your social media campaign. More people are inclined to watch a video than anything else. For more information on our Services please click here to read our FAQs page